Insignia by Kman. Find more Kman skin conversions at jCodes.

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

Add Reply Create a new Topic

Gta6
magicmuggle01
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 07:29 AM

magicmuggle01

Group:
Team Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

If there ever is a GTA6 release,

What would you like to see in the game?

Personally I'd like to see more missions, being able to enter owned properties.
^
Skyon Archer
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 07:56 AM

Keeper of the knowledge . . . all of it!

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

As a person who owns three different gaming consoles, I've never played Grand Theft Auto 1 through 5. Consequently, I have no knowledge to provide any comment with a semblance of such.

Now, want to talk about Drake's Fortune or Burnout Paradise, we can do that! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
^
magicmuggle01
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 09:12 AM

magicmuggle01

Group:
Team Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (Skyon Archer @ Jul 4 2018, 12:56 PM)
As a person who owns three different gaming consoles, I've never played Grand Theft Auto 1 through 5.  Consequently, I have no knowledge to provide any comment with a semblance of such.

Now, want to talk about Drake's Fortune or Burnout Paradise, we can do that! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Maybe. If you start a new topic.
^
Mozzie
 Posted: Jul 7 2018, 06:17 AM

Cave Dweller

Group:
Admin
Member ID:
Total Post:

I have never played it
^
Paddy
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 08:47 PM

The Kevin Owens Show

Group:
Friends
Member ID:
Total Post:

Do away with the stock exchange method for money. That was asinine in GTA 5 and too mujch gamble to try to buy some of the properties. Have more side missions and activities too.
^
magicmuggle01
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 03:02 AM

magicmuggle01

Group:
Team Members
Member ID:
Total Post:

In GTA5 there are some aspects of the stock exchange that enable a person to get hundreds of millions of Dollars.

I've discovered that after the life invader assassination and when the stock price has gone down sufficiently you can actually take advantage of that to get a hell of a lot of money.

And so by the time the final mission is played you can have well over 2 billion dollars in the bank. More than enough to buy Golf Club, movie houses in fact all the properties that each character can buy including the ones exclusive to them only.

Though I do agree with you Paddy that I think there should be more main missions a lot more side missions and the character should be able to enter the businesses that they own, just like they do and in two of the other games like in Vice City.
^
Paddy
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 08:41 PM

The Kevin Owens Show

Group:
Friends
Member ID:
Total Post:

QUOTE (magicmuggle01 @ Jul 14 2018, 06:02 PM)
In GTA5 there are some aspects of the stock exchange that enable a person to get hundreds of millions of Dollars.

I've discovered that after the life invader assassination and when the stock price has gone down sufficiently you can actually take advantage of that to get a hell of a lot of money.

And so by the time the final mission is played you can have well over 2 billion dollars in the bank. More than enough to buy Golf Club, movie houses in fact all the properties that each character can buy including the ones exclusive to them only.

Though I do agree with you Paddy that I think there should be more main missions a lot more side missions and the character should be able to enter the businesses that they own, just like they do and in two of the other games like in Vice City.

So do the life invader mission, invest in stocks before the final missions?
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options Add Reply Create a new Topic