Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Post Packaging
Topic Started: Jan 7 2018, 01:32 PM (78 Views)
PsychoChipmunk
Member Avatar
" Look Into My Eyes "
There are a lot of Admin out there that enjoy this sort of support, they will often take part in a post for post agreement called sometimes post packaging. Do you do this, is it worth doing this, or do you join board for an overall interest?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Redrobyn
Member Avatar

I don't do that I only comment if I have something worthwhile to say or the topic really interests me.

Mozzie
Member Avatar
Administrator
Yes i see this a lot on promo sites, like you post 5 0r 20 posts or start certain amount of threads and the other does the same, it is a good way to get activity on the boards, but at the same time most boards i have seen do this are not active, there are some out there that are active. To me, i did this once and i posted away on his, he posted a little on mine then vanished. So not for me anymore.

Bry.
Member Avatar

It was a good practice back then but now, it would be a waste as it would only create a short-term goal rather than a long-term relationship while that person's there just to give the forum an activity boost. Of course, that's only if the person fulfills a package and then just runs off and never be seen again. Unless that person comes and makes five or ten posts a day, then it's alright I suppose.

PsychoChipmunk
Member Avatar
" Look Into My Eyes "
I won't do it, i join forums cause they interest me and the content is something i could join in on. Sometimes it can be the desperate act of a dying board. If boards have to depend solely on packaging, then you as an admin have to ask if it is all worth it..

spice
Member Avatar

I can't be bothered with it either.

SummarDaz
Member Avatar

I just post on something I am interested in

Skyon Archer
Member Avatar
Coding Guru
How much you paying?! ;)

PsychoChipmunk
Member Avatar
" Look Into My Eyes "
$000.00000

Kyng
Member Avatar

I don't do it myself. It may be good for getting more posts on your board, but it does very little to help members to form friendships with one another - which is the true measure of the success or otherwise of a particular board.

Mozzie
Member Avatar
Administrator
Agreed

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Administration Desk · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by S & S of The Friendly Bunch