Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
2018 Site Battle Madness
Topic Started: Mar 9 2018, 11:26 PM (139 Views)
JennyorAlice
Member Avatar

Will this forum be participating in the 2018 Site Battle Madness contest going on at Forum Promotion? I would like to see it be entered into the contest...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mozzie
Member Avatar
Administrator
I went over there to have a look, at the moment we probably won't be taking part in it

Psychokitty
Member Avatar
404 Error Not Found
What's a site battle?

JennyorAlice
Member Avatar

Psychokitty
Mar 10 2018, 05:54 PM
What's a site battle?
Every year, Forum Promotion, hosts a contest known as the "Site Battle Madness". They create a bracket (similar to the one they use for the colleges in American basketball) and different sites (regardless if they're a forum, blog or website) will go head to head with one another in an effort to make it to the next round. The site that finishes the contest in first place will be deemed the winner of the contest. There are plenty of prizes for everyone, even if you don't make it to first place. Also, your site will receive lots of exposure even if you don't win a prize.

Mozzie
Member Avatar
Administrator
I have entered it

Pinky
Member Avatar

Mozzie
Mar 11 2018, 11:24 AM
I have entered it
Same here :)

JennyorAlice
Member Avatar

Good, good, good. I think you'll be pleased with the exposure that your site will receive as a result of participating in the contest.

Bry.
Member Avatar
I Am Your God
I've entered also because, why not? Doesn't matter if I win though because, I can get something else from it in return :P

Good luck to everyone that's participating ;)

Mozzie
Member Avatar
Administrator
I don't how we will go, there are quite a few on promotions that aren't fans of Zetaboards, we could lose votes solely on that

Bry.
Member Avatar
I Am Your God
Well really, that's their problem. Although I have to tell you that in last year's event, the winner and runner-up happened to be with ZB.

Besides, even if some of us don't win, at least we can gain something else from it ;)

JennyorAlice
Member Avatar

I agree with Bry. Last year, a ZB community ended up taking 1st place and another ZB community ended up taking runner-up in the tournament. The year before, I think another ZB community ended up doing pretty well. While there may be some people out there that may not be a fan of ZB but there have been a few that have done well despite that. I wish you the best of luck in the contest, Mozzie!

Psychokitty
Member Avatar
404 Error Not Found
So just for me to understand correctly, this is a contest based of votes, the members on a certain board may go over and vote for that site. So the board that doesn't have members on that site to vote for it will fair not so well??
The reason i ask is that there are only two members on that promo site retrospecting this board.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Suggestions, Help, Updates · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by S & S of The Friendly Bunch